Watch Evel Dick!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Live HOH Endurance Comp

Here we go, ladies and gents!! :D The live HOH Endurance Comp is underway!! All HG's are standing on a side of a ship, holding on as it tilts up & down & randomly spraying water on them.

All houseguests, and former coaches (Brit/Boogie/Janelle/Dan) are all competing for the title of HOH, and Shane (recent HOH) is also competing! The game has been reset!! :D

If you wanna watch tonights endurance comp, then ya gotta get the feeds!!



7:10pm BBT:
All HG's are still standing...Boogie's headband has fallen over his eyes, blinding him.

 
Boogie now fixed it & can see. lol :P

Dan: "How's it feel to watch people be tortured." (he laughs)

Boogie is telling Ian he's not gonna be up there much longer.
7:16pm BBT:
Dan/Janelle whisper-talked but it was so low, I couldn't hear a word.
 The HG's are about to get hit with some "bird poop". Notice Frank covering his crotch. lol

If you wanna watch tonights endurance comp, then ya gotta get the feeds!!

7:19pm BBT:
Annnnnd, there it is!
Boogie: "F**k this. I'd rather be drinking saki and eating sushi. I might Willie myself outta here tonight."
7:24pm BBT:
Wind & rain...Boogie's not happy.
Boogie: "I"m cold already."

7:30pm BBT:
All HG's are still hanging on!! This is gonna be a long night!! :D

Shane: "Which one of you coaches pressed the button?"
Boogie: "Not me!"
Janelle: "Not me." (Liar. lol)

A shot of Ian & Ashley..
7:35pm BBT:
HG's are talking about how Willie was right about the coaches coming into the game to play because there are key slots next to their pics on the Memory Wall.


All HG's are still up, more rain & wind. Boogie & Joe are hurtin' and will be one of the firsts to drop, I'm sure. Frank doesn't look that stable, either.

Shane, Danielle, Janelle, Britney, Dan, and Ian all look comfy & steady.

7:46pm BBT:
40 mins and nobody has dropped!!! (**Maybe I should make some coffee...)

Joe: (moans loudly)
(Someone) "You alright Joe?"

Joe is not lookin' so good.
7:51pm BBT:
All HG's still holdin' on strong...

Sound of seagulls is heard and then SPLAT! ...another round of bird poop.

Boogie is complaining about coming into the game, he didn't want to. And now he's getting "sh*t on by seagulls." (*lol)

7:57pm BBT:
Boogie just farted really loud!

Britney: "Are you kidding me??? It sounded really wet!!"

Boogie to Ian: "You got this, right??"
Sounds like Boogie is planning to drop soon.

Jenn is hurtin'.
There's talk about how deep the water is. Ashley's afraid it's gonna hurt them when they fall off. Janelle said "there's like 2 inches of water", you can see the bottom.

8:02pm BBT:
Boogie: "It's been fun guys, but I'm out."

BOOGIE IS OUT!!!


JENN IS OUT, TOO!!

They both just dropped, one after another.

8:04pm BBT:
JOE IS OUT!!!

8:05pm BBT:
Frank: (yelling) "Oh no, y'all eatin' PIZZA?!?! ...and now he's rubbing it in..." (Production, I believe.)



8:16pm BBT:
Nobody else has fallen since Boogie/Jenn/Joe. The ship is tilting back and forth.

8:28pm BBT:
Everyone seems to be struggling a little bit at this point...except for Ian.



Shane: "Holy sh*t..." (He's in pain. Stretching out constantly.)

Danielle looks nice & steady up there. Not struggling as much as the others.

8:30pm BBT:
Frank: "I have more slack on my right than I do on my left." (re: his handle bar)

8:36pm BBT:
Britney/Ashley/Ian/Dan/Janelle are looking good. Frank & Shane are not...they're constantly changing positions.

8:40pm BBT:
Bring on the wind & rain!!
Frank (to production): "Warm that bird poop up next time before you shoot it at us!"

8:43pm BBT:
ASHLEY IS OUT!!!
8:44pm BBT:
DAN IS OUT!!!!
8:50pm BBT:
The boat stops tilting. The HG's take the time to rub their sore arms and have fun chatter. Ian seems really focused, still.

8:52pm BBT:
Annnd..the boat starts to tilt again. Fun chatter is over, all HG's are focused on staying on their plank.

*Click Here to Watch the Endurance Comp!!*

9:00pm BBT:And we just hit the 2 hour mark! w00t w00t!! And there's still 7 HG's left standing! :D

The rotation of wind, rain, and fake bird poop seems to be speeding up a bit. At least for now.
Shane is yelling "Good job!" to everybody.

9:06pm BBT:
FRANK IS OUT!!!

Dan: "And then there were 6.."

Ian is still looking strong. Wil is in some serious pain. Danielle/Britney look pretty comfy.
Janelle is...ehh..can't really tell. She seems good, but has been constantly moving and re-positioning for a long time now.
9:21pm BBT:
Shane and Wil seem to be struggling the most at this point.

Boogie is getting pissed off at Janelle for locking her elbows to hang on. He can't believe that's not a rule.

9:26pm BBT:
Shane almost jumped off. He's in a A LOT of pain.The boat has been at a stand-still on a tilt for minutes now.
Rain & wind now...
9:35pm BBT:
All 6 HG's still up there hanging on, as the others cheer'em on from the sidelines.
Shane is about to fall any minute...he's still in a ton of pain! (**This guy is a BEAST!!)

9:37pm BBT:
WIL IS OUT!
SHANE IS OUT!
Both Wil & Shane jump off at the same time.
9:40pm BBT:
JANELLE IS OUT!!

Janelle: "It's too hard, you guys! I'm too fat.."
Wil hugs her with a towel.

And then there were 3!
Britney .....Danielle......Ian.

Great job, HG's! This is one of the best endurance comps in years! :D


9:46pmBBT:
Dan is coaching Danielle into staying up the ship.
Britney, Danielle and Ian are all "good" with each other (ie safe), but they're playing it out because they each want to see pics of their family and a letter from home.

He then gives Ian a pep talk.

Ian is struggling.
Britney seems to be in a little bit of pain now, too.


Ian almost fell and put a foot on another plank. He thinks that might DQ him. They ask production and when the feeds come back, Ian is still up there, so I'm guessing it was ok.

9:53pm BBT:

Ian: "I feel physically ill. I might vomit."

10:00pm BBT:
Ian still struggling pretty hard. Britney telling Ian he's safe. Ian wants HOH for letter and pics, like Brit and Dani do.

Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!
Need the Live Feeds? Get'em Right Here!!!
|

52 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the vets to fall off!! I want them out!!

Unknown said...

I can't watch, keep getting an error!! :(

volibear said...

best endurance i can remember everyone up at 40 min still

volibear said...

best endurance i can remember. all up this long.

Dixie said...

I guess NOBODY feels safe tonite... my money is on Ian for this one...

Christine Miller said...

I think the coaches will still be running the show somewhat, unfortunately. I think only Wil would have the guts to nominate Janelle. Maybe Shane or Frank would have the guts to nom Boogie, but Frank will probably be working with him. And Dan is so nice to everyone that I don't know who would nom him. It is what it is, the coaches are in whether we like it or not. So now lets just hope one of them does not win the whole thing.

Unknown said...

I actually feel bad of Boogie

Jen said...

My feeds keep going wonky on my iPad :( glad you are updating!

Dixie said...

Well... Boogie made it about 55-mins longer than I thought he would!

anthony m said...

1. i have mixed feelings, unlike jamie and a lot of others i hate that they keep bringing back previous HG's or have the coaches like this yr. i want to see people i dont know to make it different instead of everyone saying and doing the same things every season.
2. but my mixed feelings where put on hold when my boy frank was saved from elimination by the coaches choosing to come into the game!!!! YES!!!! go FRANK!!!
3. on tonights (thurs) episode did anyone notice britney say in the HOH room after frank was replacement nom "that is a big move nobody makes big moves and takes chances" .... backdooring someone because you feel that you cannot beat them is not taking a chance! it's a repetitive thing in this game/show everyone gets rid of the "physical threat" because someone says "well we need to vote him out because he is gonna be in the final 2 or win the whole thing" A- how can you predict what someone is going to do weeks away? B- how about instead of being negative and "hiding" with the others and backdooring the "threat" you be positive and say "F*** it! he can stay and i will use him to help me get other threats out of the game then beat him in a comp and vote him out in a few weeks"
at this point of the game i F'n HATE britney and janelle and i am on my last nerve with danielle and dopey ashley!! JUST my opinion though!

Anonymous said...

Go Shane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish there was an eviction tonite

Anonymous said...

Go Ian Go!!!!!

Nicole said...

I hope the newbies stick together and take out the vets right away. This may be the only way people will have enough guts to vote out Janelle.

Nicole said...

Can't believe joe is over there spilling his guts to boggie

Gross said...

I hope Danielle doesn't win. I will barf.
She wants it soooooo bad to impress Shane......

Go Ian!!!!

Kelly said...

Jamie do you know if they're currently showing this on big brother after dark. (the HOH competition)

Jamie said...

usually they do show the endurance comps on the BB after dark.

Anonymous said...

There's absolutely no doubt Ian wins this thing because these comps are built for smaller guys like him. The only one who could maybe give him a run would be Brit but no way do I think she has anywhere near the willpower to stay up there and fight through the pain and elements as long as he will.

Brian

Dixie said...

BBAD has been pushed to 10pm BB time... instead of the usual 9.. and these guys will probably still be hanging up there!

I'm hanging until Jani falls!

Aaron said...

Annnd Franks down, ! Would be real nice to see Ian win this

Kelly said...

I don't know I think Danielle has just as good a chance. Look where they are. Ian's on the end Danielle in the middle. I think the middle people have more of chance when the boat moves.

Christine Miller said...

BBAD is starting an hour later tonight. I guess they are not going to show the endurance comp unless it is still going on an hour later than the normal start time. FYI.

Anonymous said...

So what does everybody think did Dan continue his strategy of throwing the challenges or was that the legit best he could do?

Brian

Anonymous said...

So what does everybody think did Dan continue his strategy of throwing the challenges or was that the legit best he could do?

Brian

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie!!! Hope you're doing well! Thanks so much for all of your hardwork on this blog. I absolutely love it.! It seems that BBAD has been pushed back to 12 am (I'm in central time zone). I turned to watch but it isn't on.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie!!! Hope you're doing well! Thanks so much for all of your hardwork on this blog. I absolutely love it.! It seems that BBAD has been pushed back to 12 am (I'm in central time zone). I turned to watch but it isn't on.

Aaron said...

I really think he threw it Brian, he didn:t look to hurt quite yet, maybe a little more convincing than Ashley;s sneeze though. Just wanted to say thanks been following your Blog Jaimie for the last three season, always enjoy Brian's comments 8-) I hope you are on the mend Jaimie and thanks for all that you do, got my free trial for the feeds tonight couldnt help it ha 8-)

Aaron said...

I hope birttany doesnt talk ian into jumping, since they're next to each other, i really dont like Brittany,she obviosly steals the spot light and blocks others from gameplay, shanes next down i bet

Jamie said...

Thanks Aaron!! :D

Anonymous said...

@Misstyree

It's like that every Thur with the later start time. I believe they made that change last year or the year before. Probably to lessen the chances of an Endurance comp lasting till it comes on TV. Not sure if they're gonna be able to stop this one though but expect them to maybe ramp up the difficulty here for the next 30 mins.

Brian

Anonymous said...

@Aaron

Thanks! I don't think Boogie will allow that at all as far as Brit talking Ian down. He may no longer be his coach but I'd imagine he'd still be right there to do his negotiating since he'd feel safe with Ian and want Brit to take the deal to jump.

Brian

Unknown said...

Does anyone else feel like production interfered this week to keep Frank? I just watched the puff piece with his family, and now they made it so there is no eviction. I usually don't mind the tweaks they make, but this seems blatant to me.

Anonymous said...

Janelle: "It's too hard, you guys! I'm too fat.."

Danielle: "Did she just call me fat?"

Brian

Dixie said...

BB working hard to get an HOH before BBAD. and Dan.. going his best pep talk speech! LOL

Anonymous said...

@Unknown

The Frank puff piece made sense to me since I figured he was going home so this was the last night they could use his celeb dad. My guess would be the twist was originally supposed to happen after tonight's eviction but Willie's ejection changed it to make the numbers still work for what else they have planned especially concerning the evicted HGs.

Brian

AlfonsojGarcia said...

Sucks for Shane because it's a wasted HOH. But as a Frank fan, I don't mind lol.

Anonymous said...

I really don't want Janelle to win this HoH...or any competition really. I flipping can't stand her. However, I knew the coaches were going into the game, even though I DESPISED the idea...yet here I am reading your every word, Jamie! You make it impossible for me to just stop watching this show even though I don't particularly care so much anymore. I just DO NOT want a coach to win this season!

Anonymous said...

LOL!
I can't imagine someone that paranoid being the HoH

Anonymous said...

No offense but I have no idea why Ian hasn't been DQ'd.

Brian

Anonymous said...

Shane just realized what I've been saying for three weeks. If the coaches come into the game they know your alliances and how you play and the secrets you had... I wanted them to play their own games and not let the "coaches"'influence them so much. But... Here we are! Too little too late!!

Michelle said...

Shane is a slimeball! He just kissed Danielle so that she wouldn't nominate him! Playing that poor girl!

Anonymous said...

Awhhhh Shane missed her to ensure his safety!!! No showmance... Righhhhttt!! Players stick together!!! It's looking like "vets versus newbies" again...

Michelle said...

I think it was blatant that they kept Frank too. They could have easily had the eviction happen THEN start the coaches twist.

superbecca said...

I'm with Brian, Ian should have been DQ'd. Go Brit!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it Dan spilled the beans to Boogie right before the live show about the fix being in to evict Frank.

Brian

Anonymous said...

If they do go against their word and back door or get Ian out of the house I'll be livid. He's the only one I want to see win this game. That's coming from someone who loved thesis of the coaches in their season. This season however they just don't seem like able :|

Unknown said...

Joe's Cray, he won't get far with boogie

Unknown said...

Joe is making a big mistake to latch on on to boogie

Unknown said...

Guess u was wrong about Britney. She is a strong woman.

Unknown said...

BBAD is always on at 10pm BB time on Thursday. Been that way for years.

kelsey said...

I'm glad dani won and Shane wasn't securing his safety, he told her that if she won he would kiss her and if you really believe that she would nominate him even if he didn't kiss her, you just dumb... Because she would never nominate him unless she had to... So that's why he kissed her because he said he would if she won and dani told Dan that lastnight when she got her HOH room... And I love Brit and Dan out of all the coaches but I don't want a coaches to win this game... Go Shane... I'm mainly pulling for Shane or Ian :)) and Brit is so funny... I can't stand janelle... The only good thing about boogie is that he wears gator stuff on all his seasons and thats it but I have never liked him or janelle on any of their seasons :)) I wonder who dani will put up... Brit, Ian, Shane and Dan are safe with her, but who will she nominate.... Don't know lol I'd nominate janelle if I was her but you know Dan will talk her into nominating 2 newbies I bet you and she needs to understand that she's not playing dans game anymore...


Contact Me
© Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2012. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.