Watch Evel Dick!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Premiere Party @ 8pm EST/7pm Central!!

It's here, it's here!! :D It's Big Brother 14 Premiere Night! w00t w00t!!! We finally made it, ladies & gents.

Join me in the chat room tonight @ 8pm EST/7pm Central for the BB14 Premiere Party! Click on the blue "Chat" button on the right side of the blog and boom, you're in. ;)


**West Coasters, click here to watch the premiere with us!! 

Also, if you didn't get the live feeds discount yesterday, don't fret! You can *still* get the feeds today and everyday until the end of BB14 in Sept for just $15/month! Hey, it's heck of a lot cheaper than a date night at the movies, and you get to watch the feeds every single day!!


Q: 'But Jamie, I'm never home to watch the feeds...'

A: Well my dear friend, that's where the "Flashback Feeds" come in handy! I'll post the day & time of when things are happening & when you get home, simply "flashback" to that time & watch all the drama unfold as if it was live! (This feature is awesome for when fights happen & you wanna watch them.)

Q: I'll just stick to the blog for updates. That's enough, right?

A: If you think this is true, then you *definitely* have never had the live feeds! Honey, what you see on the blog is just the tip of the iceberg!!You have NOT seen Big Brother unless you've had the live feeds. And not to mention, you get to watch the endurance comps happen live on the feeds, which is my absolute favorite!

I hope I helped answer some of your lingering doubts. ;) If I did, then hurry up & get the live feeds & have them all ready for when they go LIVE tonight after the West Coast premiere!! :D

See y'all back here on the blog tonight for the premiere party! w00t!!!


Stay tuned...

Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!
Need the Live Feeds? Get'em Right Here!!!
|

8 comments:

Stephca33 said...

I'm so excited! New season, I got the feeds and I have your site! Yay BB!

Stephca33 said...

Got the feeds! So excited for tonight.....happy to be back on your website too where all the info keeps me in the loop!

Thanks

Dixie said...

Why I get the live feeds every year...

Because there is invariably a competition that lasts into the wee hours that I want to watch...

or there is some "sexapade" going on in the house...

or a "cat fight" worth viewing in it's entirety...

or some serious plotting and undermining, lying, backstabbing that you never get the full gest of unless you have the feeds...

and then there is always the shenanigans of Big Brother... "please come to the diary room" etc...etc...

Yes, Jamie does a wonderful job keeping us all up to date with info and photos...

and you can read Joker for the play by play...

but honestly, there is nothing like seeing it with your own two eyes...

No, I do not watch all day and night, that's Jamie's job... but I can always view the good stuff whenever I want... and it really does keep you in the know of what is REALLY happening in the BB House.

Thanks Jamie for all you do to keep us up to date...

KJ

ps... this has been an unpaid, unsolicited touting of the live feeds.

Kiley said...

I've missed you Jamie! :)

Kiley said...

I've missed you Jamie! :)

ashley h. said...

hey Jamie, is there gonna be bbad on showtime this year?

ashley h. said...

hey Jamie, is there gonna be bbad on showtime this year?

Donovana said...

Hi Jamie. Great to be back. I am remembering that last season we had some sort of "mini" version of the feeds. Can you tell me where I can find that if it is available this season. I want to thank you in advance for your relentless reporting and amazing website (so well organized, it was like coming home!). You do a great job. I will happily make a donation to you for your efforts. I'll be in touch. Donovana.


Contact Me
© Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2012. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.