Watch Evel Dick!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Afternoon Quickie

Good afternoon, everybody! At 11:34am BBT, the feeds came back from trivia. The HG's were having their Final 3 Breakfast, which included champagne, some awesome food, and a stroll down houseguest memory lane as they ate and drank.

When the feeds came back, Ian and Dan were cleaning up.
 Ian is returning the champagne bucket back to the storage room via productions request.

Dan is trying to find the cork from the champagne. It flew off the bottle and they haven't seen it since.

 Cleanup continues...

The HG's are now in a food/champagne coma. Laying around. (Plus BB woke them up early at 8am BBT.)
Dan and Ian confirm that they will be on inside lockdown all day. They're thinking about sleeping the day away.


Okie dokie, I'm gonna let the HG's sleep and be lazy today. It'll give me a chance to catch up on some laundry. :) I'll be back later with another quickie update! We're down to the Final 3, so not much will be happening from now until Wednesday, except for the Final HOH Part 2 comp, which might be tomorrow, but I don't have any confirmation on that just yet. (BB is still tearing down last nights endurance comp setup.)

Enjoy the feeds! :)


Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!
Need the Live Feeds? Get'em Right Here!!!
|

12 comments:

James said...

I agree with Brian. In fact, I think Dani is sitting in the best position in the house now. If you accept that Dan will take Dani 100% and you accept that Dani and Ian are 50/50 on likelihood of winning part 2. And since part 3 is a crapshoot, it is also 50/50 likelihood with Ian/Dan. Therefore Ian has a 25% chance of going to F2 and would very likely win. So Dani has a 75% chance of going F2. If you look at the jury, I think she is 2 to 1 to win against Dan. She has Shane, Frank and Jenn very likely. She just needs 1 more. So with that I give Dani 50% chance of winning BB14, Dan 25% and Ian 25%.

Also, with regards to throwing part 1. I do not agree at all with her doing that, especially since it is one more comp she has under her belt. But if you assume Dan will 100% take her, then it does not reduce her chances of going F2 at all. If you think she could do better than Dan in part 2 (not so sure), then it may actually improve her chances. So it was not very damaging.

James D.

James said...

Also,

Ian says he threw the comp, but why would he thrown it before Dani fell? Makes no sense at all. I think he was just lying to Dan to get him to trust him more. Ian looked very distressed before he fell.

James D.

ad20579c-b901-11e1-a4d0-000bcdcb8a73 said...

@James D

Dan set this up beforehand with Ian the night before asking him if he was to somehow be able to pull off keeping them both in the house would he be willing to throw Dan part 1 since Ian would have a much better shot of beating Dani in part 2. Ian of course thinking he'd be out of the house otherwise said yes. There may have been further discussion after the live show before the start of the HOH comp while the feeds were off for a few hours. We'll just have to wait and see when they air it on TV. It wouldn't shock me if Dan told Ian if he went off 1st he would be able to "trick" Dani off by making a "fake" deal with her. Dan did seem to really want Dani to tell Ian they made a deal as the reason Dani fell off.

Brian

James said...

Brian,

If that is true, then Dan will have convinced Memphis, Ian and Dani all to throw part 1 of final HOH. The only person he missed was Jerry, who has no shot at winning such an endurance comp. Now if Ian be convinced to throw part 2, that would be the ultimate in manipulation. Only problem, is that Dani is the one that will have to sell it to Ian. Unfortunately she can't borrow Dan's misting powers.

There is even talk of throwing part 3, which is just mind-boggling for me to understand.

James D.

wagnerfan said...

But can Dan really beat Dani in the final?? you figure she already has Frank and Shane and just needs two more out of the five

wagnerfan said...

But can Dan really beat Dani in a final 2 - she already gets Frank and Shane and maybe Jenn.
Also if he evicts Dani at the end, she will not vote from him and neither will Shane ro Frank so he would have to get all the rest.

bbtotaladdict said...

Can someone help me undetstand how the 3part hoh works? I'm very confused. First one is over but dan isnt guaranteed final 2 yet right?

ad20579c-b901-11e1-a4d0-000bcdcb8a73 said...

@James D

I actually think there is a higher probability of Ian throwing Rd 3 to Dan than Rd 2 to Dani. First and foremost obviously because it'll be Dan convincing him. And he's so bought into the Renegades 2.0 especially after what Dan just did for him with Shane (not really but I'm sure he feels so). I think Dan's selling point to Ian will be let Dan continue to get all the blood on his hands and cut Dani to further aid Ian in getting Jury votes.

Brian

it's ME! said...

If anyone else "throws a comp" to Dan or anyone else... they will prove that they are just too stupid to be in the BB House... I'm a Dan fan and I'm still amazed that these boobs are throwing comps to him at this point. What numb-nuts!

sigh... KJ

ad20579c-b901-11e1-a4d0-000bcdcb8a73 said...

@bbtotaladdict

By winning the 1st part Dan skips the 2nd part and earns a spot in the 3rd part. Next Dani and Ian will compete in part 2. The winner of part 2 faces Dan in part 3. Whoever wins part 3 chooses who they want to sit next to them in the F2 by evicting the other person.

Brian

Abdi said...

If Dan takes Dani to the final, she might actually win against him. Like James said, she has Shane obviously, and Frank, who's just too bitter to even realize BB is a game. Jenn, cause her and Dani bonded. Ashley might also vote the way Frank does. Plus Dan screw almost everyone in the Jury, which doesn't hurt either !

Jack D said...

Is there any kind of post season round table where we can watch house guests discuss their game after having watched diary sessions and discovered how Dan was manipulating the entire cast of newbies? It would be fascinating to hear how Ian and Dani look at things in hindsight.
Also, are the early seasons available? I hear house guests discuss early seasons in great detail but I am unable to find anything before Season 8 in Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, or any other common sources?
Jack D


Contact Me
© Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2012. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.